Apple Service COVID-19 Information
LATEST COVID UPDATE: We are open to the public with the following health and safety protocols in place listed below.
To ensure we provide optimal service to our customers, and support the health and safety of our customers and our team during this time, please observe these guidelines when visiting our premises:
- Please ensure you make an appointment with our technicians here:
- Please keep to one customer per appointment, unless a carer is required.
- Wear a mask if required by law.
- Please sanitise your hands upon entry.
- Scan the QR code using the SafeWA app or complete our manual visitor register.
- Follow the recommended physical distancing space between our team members and other customers, and observe the markers on the floor.
- If you are unwell or becoming unwell, please stay home and seek medical advice. You can still give us a call or email us with your query, and we will do our best to help.
- We will handle and clean your device as per the latest Apple recommended cleaning guidelines.
- After every customer interaction, our technicians disinfect and clean all hard surfaces.
- Our staff will stay home if they are unwell or becoming unwell.
We will continue to carefully monitor the developments related to this situation and will provide updates as appropriate. We thank you for your understanding, patience and cooperation in keeping each other and our community safe.