Apple Service Covid-19 Protocols
Here is the latest information on the protocols we have put in place to ensure we can provide optimal service to our customers, and support the health of our customers and our team during this time.
- We are now serving more customers than ever and experiencing a high volume of service requests. Please ensure you make an appointment with our technicians here:
- Follow the prompts to book your appointment. You will need your Apple ID to complete the booking.
- When you come in for your appointment, our technician will ask you to place your device down on the benchtop.
- We will handle and clean your device as per the latest Apple recommended cleaning guidelines.
- We provide an alcohol-based hand sanitizer on the counter that contains at least 60% alcohol. Please use it.
- After every customer interaction, our technicians disinfect and clean all hard surfaces.
- Please follow the physical distancing protocols – we ask for 2 customers at a time inside. Please wait outside to be served.
- While we would love to see you, if you are unwell or becoming unwell, please stay home and seek medical advice. You can still give us a call or email us with your query, and we will do our best to help.
- Our staff will stay home if they are unwell or becoming unwell.
We will continue to carefully monitor the news and developments related to this situation and will provide updates as appropriate. We thank you for your understanding, patience and cooperation in keeping each other and our community safe.
HULME COURT ROAD RESURFACING:
- City of Melville will be carrying out road resurfacing works in Hulme Court, Myaree.
- Works commence 28th April 2020 and is expected to be completed in 7 weeks.
- There may be some disruption to our carpark and the entrance of 17 Hulme Court. There is plenty of alternative parking close by within Hulme Court or along McCoy Street. There is no wheel-clamping in place.
- Works include replacement of kerbs, car bays upgrade, roundabout upgrade and road resurfacing.
- City of Melville will endeavour to keep the inconvenience and disruption to a minimum.