Apple Service COVID-19 Protocols
Here is the latest information on the protocols we have put in place to ensure we can provide optimal service to our customers, and support the health of our customers and our team during this time.
- We are now serving more customers than ever and experiencing a high volume of service requests. Please ensure you make an appointment with our technicians here:
- Follow the prompts to book your appointment. You will need your Apple ID to complete the booking.
- Scan the QR code using the SafeWA app or complete our visitor register.
- Follow the 1.5m physical distancing protocols between our team members other customers, and observe the markers on the floor.
- Place your device down on the benchtop and sanitise your hands with the alcohol-based sanitizer supplied.
- If you are unwell or becoming unwell, please stay home and seek medical advice. You can still give us a call or email us with your query, and we will do our best to help.
- We will handle and clean your device as per the latest Apple recommended cleaning guidelines.
- After every customer interaction, our technicians disinfect and clean all hard surfaces.
- Our staff will stay home if they are unwell or becoming unwell.
We will continue to carefully monitor the news and developments related to this situation and will provide updates as appropriate. We thank you for your understanding, patience and cooperation in keeping each other and our community safe.